At gogutsi we specialise in operating timetable shuttle services for companies, universities, schools, business park, and districts and residential housing developments. These services provide private services for employees, contractors and customers to travel to and from company offices in comfort, security, and safety. Driven by CPC approved chauffeurs, our vehicles provide exclusive transfers in comfort with reliability, cleanliness and punctuality.
The range of services we offer includes
– workplace commuting buses – collecting and transferring groups of employees from popular locations (such as railway stations and residential complexes) direct to company offices and sites. These operate at peak commuting times, typically from 06:00 to 09:00 in the morning and then again between 16:00 and 19:00 in the evening. These can be chargeable or free of charge and typically provide exclusive access to company employees only. They are often shared between companies on business estates.
– intercompany shuttle services – common for multi-site companies whose employees need to regularly move between office buildings. These typically operate during regular office hours, 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, in accordance with an agreed timetable. These hop of services are usually free of charge and are dedicated to company staff only and not the general public.
– business park hoppers – usually transferring groups of employees for multiple retailers from transport notes such as railway stations, bus stations and tube stations to business parks where the shuttle picks up and drops at multiple office locations before transferring passengers back to the main transport node.
– university campus shuttles – similarly to intercompany shuttle services these operate in accordance with a timetabled service to transfers students between different university sites and faculty buildings.
– new residential connections – common to many new residential developments where access to the public transport network is currently absent, infrequent or over capacity, these shuttle services are common in Section 106 Planning Application Approvals and provide essential travel for property owners and renters to hop on and get quick access to well-served trunking networks.
For information and a no-obligation quote email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 845 6911.