gogutsi and Bicester Village have teamed up to provide the ultimate VIP Dream Shopping day at Europe’s premier shopping outlet. Our Chauffeur will meet you to welcome you on board and drive you in comfort and style to a VIP reception at Bicester Village. All our guests have the opportunity to receive additional savings at Bicester Village on their favourite brands with our VIP card entitling you and your guests to 10% off all your purchases. A personal shopper can be organised, as well as hands free shopping.
Bicester Village VIP package is fantastic value at £480.00 which is as little as £30 per head, includes;
Luxury transportation to the Bicester Village with Executive Transfer
– VIP Day card
– Up to 8 hours – normally about 5 hours at Bicester Village
– Your own Chauffeur for the entire duration who will help you throughout your VIP day.
– Up to 16 people per vehicle in first-class comfort – WiFi, Freeview TV DVD.
– Pick up from any Central London location at a time of your choice
– Seasonal special incentives from selected retailers
– Free pick up and drop off at LHR included – other London Airports £50 supplement
– Extra hours at a discounted rate £60 per hour so your can feel totally relaxed about extending your shopping trip
– Visit local places of interest on the way there or back at a discounted rate £60 per hour
Save even more by having VAT Free secure international delivery to any address around the world by deferred air courier service, without the need to have forms stamped at the airport.
Bicester Village is home to over 130 designer outlet boutiques set around delightful open-air pedestrianised streets, offering up to 60 per cent off previous seasons’ collections from the world’s leading fashion and lifestyle brand names including, Anya Hindmarch, Aquascutum, Bally, Cath Kidston, Church’s, DKNY, Hugo Boss, Matthew Williamson, Rupert Sanderson, Salvatore Ferragamo, Samsonite, Ted Baker and Temperley London.
Set in Oxfordshire, close to the idyllic Cotswolds, Bicester Village is approximately an hour from London. Many of the country’s most prestigious hotels and restaurants are close by, including the two Michelin starred Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons as well as renowned cultural landmarks like the university city of Oxford and the World Heritage site Blenheim Palace – birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill.
For more details including the brand directory and current opening times visit www.BicesterVillage.com
On Sundays Burberry Men & Women, Gucci, Hugo Boss and Polo Ralph Lauren open at 11.30am for browsing, 12pm for shopping and close at 6pm. Prada and Versace open from 12pm to 6pm for shopping.
Pret a Manger & Starbucks open 30 mins before the Village opens and close 30 mins after the Village closes.
Please call our team to discuss your requirements on +44 844 809 9335 and we will guide you to the perfect transport solution.
MERCEDES 516CDI LWB EXEC COACH
PERSONAL CLIMATE CONTROL
VEHICLE TRACKING AND NAVIGATION
240v AT SEAT POWER SUPPLY
TELEVISIONS & DVD PLAYER
USB MEDIA INTEGRATION
VAST LUGGAGE SPACE